Sunday, July 16, 2006

A Day of Scrapbooking & Friends


What a great way to spend a Sunday ... a full day of scrapbooking with my friends (one of which is also my sister)!
The photo on the left is of my sister (Karen) and I, the right photo is Janelle & Monica.
We attended a full day scrap at Teralba, hosted by Scrapbook Diva's (thanx Michelle).
Us girls love any opportunity to scrapbook ... I guess you could call it ME time.
We all completed a few pages/projects, had plenty of laughs (as usual) and managed to arrive at the correct venue without getting lost (miracle!).
In a few weeks we will be celebrating Janelle's birthday with a 60's theme fancy dress party ... it's rude to tell a ladies age but four decades is a fair clue!!
Well, this blog thing is a bit of fun but i still don't quite have the formatting of photos downpat ... I'll keep practising.
Off to work tomorrow, kids back to school on Tuesday ... Have a great week
Julie :-))

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Julie

I am glad you girls all had a great time and thanks for your kind words. I will let you know when the next will be.

cheers

Michelle

Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

GO TO SCRAPBOOK BLOSSOMS