Thursday, July 20, 2006

A bit of a Challenge

I consider myself to be reasonably computer savvy, but this blogging business is proving to be a bit of a challenge!! :-/
I must admit, i am having fun working out how everything works ... this probably sounds daft for all those who are "old hands" at it ... I'll get there.
Well nothing very exciting ... just another wet day, another day of work, school, routines etc. etc. But we're all happy and healthy, that's what counts the most.



This is another of the layouts I completed at the Scrapbook Divas scrap day last weekend. These photos were taken of my boy when he was 4 (now 9). I am slowly but surely working by way through all of his photos. It only seems like yesterday ... how time flys. Whilst he is a beautiful boy at 9, i would gladly turn back the clock at the blink of an eye ... I just hate the thought of him growing up.

Well had better move on ... have some paperwork to take care of for the group holiday I have organised to the snow in September. Will tell you more about it later.

Happy scrapping :-))
JULIE x

1 comment:

Cindy said...

I found it!! now you get to share all your gorgeous work- such a clever girl.
I will have to go & link you- hope your a better blogger than me- I'm so slack :)

GO TO SCRAPBOOK BLOSSOMS