Friday, August 31, 2007

FRIDAY ALREADY ...

Another week gone .....

Well, my boys will be home from camp today and i am sad to say that i was hardly home whilst they were away and didn't even get a scrap of scrapbooking done {sigh}! Never mind ...

All my time seems to be taken up with work at the moment ... busy, busy, busy!

But, speaking of work, i had the loveliest surprise yesterday ...

I have a fairly involved job and unfortunately it is not always friendly; and, like a lot of things, people are very quick to complain or get irrate if they are not happy with something or things don't go their way ... but, every now and then, someone shows their appreciation for your assistance, service of whatever.

Yesterday morning, a courier arrived at the office with a big box addressed to me ... i was really puzzled and trying to rack my brain within a few short seconds whilst signing the receipt slip as to what it could be. Have I ordered anything lately? Scrapbooking supplies don't come in a box this big? It is not my birthday?????

This is what it was .....



A big basket filled to the brim with wine, cookies, chocolate, cashews, coffee, mints, merangues, chutney etc. etc. ... WOW!
This was sent to me by a someone i have assisted through work as a
'thank you' ... I was very humbled and flattered at the same time.

Busy weekend ahead .... off to Sydney tonight to see 'Priscilla', doing a Trivia Night tomorrow night for the local pre-school, Father's Day on Sunday ...

Have a great weekend everyone!!

JULIE x

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awwww that is SO sweet Julie, good on you! :)

GO TO SCRAPBOOK BLOSSOMS