Thursday, August 09, 2007

AS PROMISED !!

Here are pics of the Maya Road chipboard album i done for our cruise pics ...

a lot of different styles in one album ...
and just adore those 'Love Elsie' papers !!









Now ... onto other blogger business i haven't tended to ...

Thank you to Cherie for tagging me to be a



and ...

PAY IT FORWARD CHALLENGE

I was lucky enough to be one of the first 3 people to leave a comment on Kellie's blog for the PAY IT FORWARD CHALLENGE!
I will receive a hand made gift from this very talented chicky......... how cool!

- it must keep going forward so ....
the first three people to comment here (who would like to be invovled in the Pay It Forward Challenge) will receive a handmade gift from me. All you have to do is keep the fun challenge going by agreeing to create three handmade gifts for three more people (with in the next 12 months)

What fun!

Keep smiling :O)
JULIE x

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Julie - that album is gorgeous!! :)I'm loving the Elsie papers too!! I think theyre my new addiction lol

xx

Marie said...

I just wanted to say that I love the album you've made, Julie. It's gorgeous.

Michelle Jamieson said...

Thought I'd pop by and say Hi! too! :)

Love your CJ from your cruise..looks fabulous!

Chelle Xx

Jane said...

Love your cruise mini album Julie looks like you had loads of fun. I can't wait to get stuck in an use some of my Elsie papers too - they are yummy.

Louise said...

Ooooh gorgeous work on your Album Julie!!!!! :)

GO TO SCRAPBOOK BLOSSOMS