Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Seeing double ....

Bit of a random share ....

last night we had homemade hamburgers for tea and when i cracked the first egg into the pan it was a double yoker. Now i hadn't seen one of those for years ... i called Blake and showed him - he basically asked if it was faulty and could we still eat it !! LOL!
Well you wouldn't believe, i cracked the next egg and it too was a double yoker ... how uncanny!!
We went for a 'hat trick' with the third egg but it was a single ...
none the less it made cooking tea a little more interesting!



On the scrapping front i am still working my way through projects that i can't share yet but did manage to sneak in a "just cause i felt like it" LO .... i'm soooo in love with this Cosmo Cricket L'il Man range i wish it would never run out!



I also just love the photo of Blake ... one of those pics i could scrap over & over again (although this is the first time i have scrapped it) ...
he was 3 in this pic {sigh} .... that's 9 years ago ....
he's growing up waaay to fast!

Is everyone looking forward to the Easter break?
I certainly am .... lots of rest & scrapping i hope ..... oh,
and chocolate !! he he !!

Enjoy the rest of your week,
Keep Smiling :O)

Julie x

7 comments:

Lisa said...

LOVE the layout...especially like seeing a boy page! Too cool about the eggs...neat pic!

Marie said...

That is rarity finding lots of double yokers!!!! Funny comment that Blake made. LOL

Love that lo. I must look out for that Cosmo pp

Have a Happy Easter, Julie. I have fond memories of spending Easter on Lake Macquarie eating lots of blue swimmer crabs!

Jocelyn said...

I am new to your Blog, but have so enjoyed it!!!! I just adore the LO and wow, I have not seen a double yoker in years!!!! Thanks for posting that!!!! Please stop by and say HI!!!! I just adore meeting new people with a passion for life and paper crafting!!! Happy Thursday!

Carol said...

Now that would be an interesting meal with those eggs lol
I hope you and your family had a wonderful Easter.

Her Essential Hand said...

that is pretty awesome to get a double double with the eggs!!
Love that LO and yes that piccie of Blake is super sweet!
felicity x

Lisa said...

Hi! It's me again. I've been missing you! Wanted you to know I'm thinking about you. Hope you had a wonderful Easter!

Linda Eggleton said...

I love how you've thought to take a photo of the 2 double yokers....such a typical scrapbooker....lol. Looking forward to finding out more on all the LO's you can't share just yet Julie!

GO TO SCRAPBOOK BLOSSOMS