Thursday, April 02, 2009

APRIL

Everyone is saying the same thing ... "how did we get to April so fast". Can you believe we are in the 4th Month .... i'm sure it gets quicker each year.

Last Sunday was the SnB Mega Crop Day. Was a fab day with a great bunch of women ... lots of creativity flowed and so did lots of chatting he he ... the free workshop was a real hit and it was great to see some of our new scrappers diving in at the deep end to create lovely layouts. I took my camera to take photos and at the end of the night when we were packing up it dawned on me that i hadn't even gotten the camera out of my bag ! Never mind .... there's always next time!!

Here is the LO we created at the free workshop




and with some of the leftovers (plus some fabric & lace .... one of my favourites at the moment) i created this layout



I'm really looking forward to the school hols .... we tend to drag the chain a little towards the end of school term and can't wait for a break from the routine.

Last week i attended a morning a Blake's school for 'Parents in the Classroom'. This was lots of fun and great to have an insight into High School Life. I attend Blake's first two lessons with him ... Music & Art. Didn't take any pics unfortunately as it gets a bit tricky with privacy and other kids in the photos etc.

Loving the cool change in the weather and looking forward to Winter (i think)!

Off to Sydney this weekend to attend an Embellishment Manufacturer's workshop ... hope to return with some nifty scrapping ideas.

Next event is the SCRAPBOOK'n'BITS RETREAT ... looking forward to my 3 days of uninterrupted scrapping bliss. Here is a sneak peak for the "Moments in Time" workshop i am hosting.



Hope you are all having a great week.

Keep smiling :O)

JULIE x

1 comment:

Carol said...

I can't believe it is April already either.
Your pages are stunning Julie, I just love how you put them together.

GO TO SCRAPBOOK BLOSSOMS