Tuesday, May 08, 2007

TAGGED

I've been tagged (thank you Jane) ...

Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to blog about their seven things and post the rules as well. At the end of your blog, you need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog!

Here goes .....

1) I am totally "mouse-a-phobic" ... in simple terms .... totally freaked out by mice or even the thought of them!! Yes ... i am one of those women that would stand on a chair and wait for her husband to come home ... true!! Just a quick note for Jane (who's blog i have just finished reading) ... making "mice" for dessert ... OMG, that recipe would be so forbidden in our house LOL !!!

2) I am obsessed with achieving two lifetime goals ... owning a BMW and going to America/Disneyland. The latter is currently being arranged for October 2008 ... the BMW will have to wait a few more years!

3) When i was younger i was allergic to ice-cream ... grew out of my allergy with age (Not sure whether that is a good or a bad thing ... could have saved quite a few calories there !!)

4) I had always maintained that i was never getting married or having children ...
i have done both once ... it's all good!

5) I had never really "camped" until i met my husband ... our first weekend camping trip entailed 2 cars (one being a ute) packed to the brim with (in my opinion) "essentials" and "just in case items" (which included an ironing board) ... OMG, looking back it is a wonder he didn't leave me and my essentials at home!! LOL!! You'll be pleased to know (as was DH) that i became quite the "happy little camper" with just the bare essentials and we have enjoyed many camping trips over the years. We have now progressed to a caravan which is lots of fun too!

6) Hmmm ... thinking, thinking, thnking ....

7) I love watching Family Fued ... sad but true! I even visit the website and love doing the quizz thing which is where they get that "we've surveyed 100 people" thing ... and ... confession time ... even applied to go on Family Fued ... but ... never heard from Bert !!! LOL! So, there you go ... i am a self confessed "MOUSE-A-PHOBIC FAMILY FUED ADDICTED SCRAPBOOKING DAG" !!

So, now that all my friends would probably prefer to pretend they are not my friends (LOL) i don't know who to tag ... so ... if you haven't been tagged, or you would like to be tagged again ... consider yourself TAGGED!

Gosh i wander if you feel as long a time to read this as it felt to type it ??? (you know what i mean) ... thanks for stopping by ...

Have a great week!

JULIE x

3 comments:

Jane said...

LOL Julie - I had to laugh - "Family Feud" - hmmmmmmm. And how lucky are you to be going to America/Disneyland and soon too - if only I could escape in one of your bags!!!

And you'll be glad to know that all the mice are now out of the fridge - lol.

Louise said...

Julie I loved reading your tag replys, its cool getting to know the person behind the blog a little more!! :)

Kelley said...

Loved reading you tag answers Julie!!
I freaking hate mice too!! Ewwwww!!!

GO TO SCRAPBOOK BLOSSOMS