Thursday, February 15, 2007

VERY SPOILT

I have been very spoilt this week.
A wonderful birthday last Sunday which continued through to Monday with out to dinner with my girlfriends. Such a thoughtful bunch and lots of beautiful pressies ... a pink 'bling' ring, a recycled jeans dilly bag (very groovy), lotions and potions, scrapbooking supplies (they know me well), and a pretty little travelling jewellry case.
But wait there's more ... family presents ... a labelling machine, gorgeous jewellry set (chunky beaded necklace & matching earrings), candles & choccies !!
And, just when my birthday celebrations are over ... then there's Valentine's Day.
My DH is very thoughtful and always marks a special day. I got a very sweet & meaningful card & a beautiful flower arrangement. I think i'll keep him for a bit longer !!
On a different note ... you may have notice that i have changed my music video (I love playing with this thing!). I love the Dixie Chicks ... yes, i am not ashamed to admit it ... i am a Country Music girl. I like other music too (not heavy metal or the like), but my favourite is country especially the modern country music that is out these days. In particular, i love this song. I have it on one of their albums which i play in my car regularly. I turn it up and sing to my heart's content ... must be an interesting look for passers by !!?*#! LOL
Well, other than singing, the rest of my days have been filled with hectic schedules at work, busy finalising the details for out group trip to Kiama-Jamberoo next weekend (very excited ... can't wait) and even busier finalising the arrangements for a trivia night i am hosting in Sydney this weekend ... Phew, talk about no rest for the wicked ... I must be a very bad girl !
I won't get a chance to post again til next week ... so, have a great weekend!
Cheers,
JULIE x

1 comment:

Louise said...

Hi Julie
Its sounds like you had and absolutley fabulous birthday and Valentines, {your sons pressie - is pricelelss!!!} closely followed by lots of hard work {Aaaargh}. Goodluch with your Quiz night and I hope you arent too exhuasted from your busy schedule over the weekend
Cheers Louise :)

GO TO SCRAPBOOK BLOSSOMS