Saturday, February 10, 2007

AUSTRALIA'S MOST WANTED!!







Just Kiddin' ......


We arranged our Passports yesterday for the secret ?? 10th Wedding Anniversary holiday in June ... only 4 months to go!

The list for the photo specification is nearly as long as my arm ... not too dark, not too light, not too close, not too far away, no smiling, must be front on, have to see both ears etc. etc. etc.

The end result is very flattering heh!

I am surprised that with "mugshots" like these that they will even let us out of the country!! LOL !!

Oh well ... at least we don't look like terrorists ... we just look very boring!!

I can't believe it has been nearly 2 weeks since I have blogged. I have been having a quick read-up on others; but, just didn't take the time to update mine!

What have i been doing ????? Getting back into the routine of back to school, P & F meetings and organising for 2007, work Work WorK WORK has been hectic, normal busy home life, organising passports & absolutely no time for more scrapbooking (will have to do something about that situation) and taking care of the final arrangements for our group weekend away in 2 weeks away ... can't wait!

57 of us are off to Kiama-Jamberoo for the weekend ... the South Coast won't know what has hit it and will never be the same again !!!

Birthday celebrations tomorrow ... the next time I blog i will be a year older !?#@!! Off to lunch with family tomorrow; and the two special men in my life have arranged a special outing tomorrow night ???? Have no idea where I am going, i've just been told that i have to 'dress up' .... oooooh sounds good!

Have a great weekend everyone.

JULIE C x

2 comments:

Cherie said...

LOL the Mug shots....... Passport and drivers licence photos are always yucky!!!!!!!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAT FOR TODAY.........

Hope you have a great day, dont worry about your age , its only a number!!!!!!!!!!

Talk soon
Cherie

Christie Shoxz said...

hahahah! Very funny most wanted, and the passport thing.Hey! Sounds like blake had a very good time! I love your blog and i would like to say me and my friend have a blog that's kind of like yours.It help you with your problems in life and we have helped lots of people who are happy now. our website is www.girltalkbff.blogspot.com come and vist my friend Mickey and myself (Christie)! Hope to hear from you soon!

GO TO SCRAPBOOK BLOSSOMS