Friday, January 19, 2007

OUT OF MY COMFORT ZONE

I have admired so many other peoples layouts using flowers & doodling and thought how lovely some of them looked but this sort of style is sooo not me and i would basically say "out of my comfort zone". Evidently we all have our own style of scrapp'n; but, i decided to step out of that comfort zone and give something different a go .....
WHOLAAAH ! (sp?)


Whilst i can say i had fun doing the "doodling thing" it took me a while after the layout was finished to decide that "i think it looks ok" !
Some of you ever so clever talented doodling scrapbookers make it look so easy!
I think Jen Hall is a master at doodling ... her work is very inspiring!
The papers on my page are from the new range "scribble scrabble" from SCRAPBOOK 'n' BiTS ... very nice ... including the lovely christmas papers which i am working on a few layouts with at the moment.

Anyway, other than doodling the rest of my week has just been the usual stuff ... work, housework, washing and a bit of scrapbooking thrown in.
Oh ... and by the way ... my spare room/scrapbooking space cleanout is coming along nicely.
One thing i have discovered is that i need to go on a 'scrapbook shopping ban' ... i swear i have about 600 pieces of paper! You know those ones that you just have to have even though you have no immediate use or idea for them!!??
Have a great weekend everyone.
JULIE C x

1 comment:

Louise said...

Hi Julie
Your doodling is pretty damned cool!!!!

Oh and 600 sheets of paper WOW, your scaring me, {lol} your not alone! :)
Cheers Louise

GO TO SCRAPBOOK BLOSSOMS