Sunday, September 10, 2006

ONLY 4 DAYS TO GO ...

Only 4 days until we leave for the Snow ... yeah ... can't wait.
I have been very busy this weekend finishing last minute preparations and cooking for 27 people! Now i have my kitchen (almost complete) it has been a bit of a novelty cooking and baking lots of yummy things. Considering the weather has been so lousy, there isn't much else to do. I know I shouldn't complain but living on the coast we have already had plenty of rain this year and I am sooooo over it! I wish I could send it inland to the farmers and catchment areas where it is needed.
Anyway, just a short post tonight, have some more things to do so i am organised for the start of another week.
Have a good one,
JULIE x

2 comments:

Cherie said...

HI Julie,

The Snow, wow how much fun will that be.

Not sure about cooking for 27 people, I have enough trouble cooking for 5 LOL

Have fun at the snow and make sure you take heaps of pics.

Take care
Cherie xx

Anonymous said...

Wow - 27 people........ I don't like having to cook for 4

Have a great time at the snow, and look forward to seeing your photos. xx

GO TO SCRAPBOOK BLOSSOMS