Sunday, August 13, 2006

ANY CAUSE IS A GOOD CAUSE TO SCRAP!


Today I attend an all day scrap hosted by Scrappy Chic which was in aid of raising money for Daffodil Day! As per the title "any cause is a good cause to scrap"!!
Here is one completed LO (Love the yummy new Urban Lily range ... yuuummeee). Only having a son, who is 99.9% of my universe and scrapbooking LO's, I love finding groovy boy papers & stuff.
I have another LO that is almost done and I will share it with you soon.
It is ironic that today's scrap was relevant to fundraising for a cancer cause as one of our dear friends, was diagnosed with Melanomia (spelling??) this week :o(
Just a regular great guy, a husband and father ... you just never know what is around the corner. Lots of positive thoughts and prayers my friend, you know we are all thinking of you :o))
Just a short blog tonight - off to get uniforms, school bags, work clothes etc. etc. organised ready to start another week.
Speaking of another week - that leaves just 4 weeks 'til we go to the snow and just 6 weeks 'til we go on our one month holiday (yes, that's right ... one month) travelling the South Coast and Victoria. Ooohhhh, I can't wait!
Have a great week.
JULIE x

No comments:

GO TO SCRAPBOOK BLOSSOMS