Monday, June 28, 2010

Before another month is gone .....

A quick post before another month comes to an end.

Normality is returning to our house with Mark back at work and the leg is going well ..... Dad is making progress each week, allbeit tiny steps but going in the right direction which is all that counts ..... is makes me smile to see him winning the battle and a little glimpse of his old self returning.

I am also happy that i have found some time to scrap and have some creations to share ...

Blake's 12th Birthday Laser Skirmish Party at Maitland Goal (i have another large group photo so i think i will do another page to create a double LO for this one).


Some old photos (pre owning a digital camera) from camping at Christmas in 2002


Love these photos of Blake .... taken earlier this year at the Maratime Museum, Darling Harbour.


a typical summer's day living at the lake


My nephew Jacob and his gorgeous blue eyes


The LO above & below are done with the gorgeous new Core Impressions Cardstock which Karen has in stock at SCRAPBOOK'n'BiTS .... a little sanding creates an awesome effect ... i am totally addicted to this stuff!



My niece Jessica .... this LO was accepted for Publicatin with SM but i didn't get around to sending it .... not to worry .... just as happy to share it with my blog friends!


I have also just realised that i haven't taken photos and/or shared the project from my workshop at the SnB Retreat in May ..... will do for next time.

Hope everyone is staying warm as the weather heads into Winter ....

Keep smiling,
JULIE :o)

3 comments:

Jane said...

So glad to hear that your Dad is improving, slow and steady wins the race :). Gorgeous, gorgeous LO's Julie, I'm going to have to get some more of that cardstock!!!!!

lexie said...

How did I miss this post, great LO's Fulie as always and I see one is off for publication congrats!

Carol said...

Julie your layouts are amazing (as always).
So did Blake really really enjoy the party at Maitland Goal? Fletcher asked to go there but I said he was too young.

Without trying to brag, our holiday at the end of this year is to Paris for 3 weeks (that is what the map is of) and then rather than Canada we will go to the French alps. I am already getting excited.

Thanks for visiting me.
Carol :-)

GO TO SCRAPBOOK BLOSSOMS