Saturday, June 13, 2009

SATURDAY

I love Saturdays .... for me it signifies the end of another busy week and love waking up on Saturday morning knowing it is a day off (well if you disregard sport, washing, house cleaning and some Saturdays that i work), i love that is day one of a two day break and there is still another day to go .... i'm probably sounding a bit random so i'll leave it at that !! LOL!

But, yes i do love weekends and especially this weekend cause on Sunday this is where i'm spending my day ...



If you live in the Newcastle area and are looking for a scrapp'n day out .... come and join us.

On a different note, the lovely Ceci has tagged me to participate in this little bit of fun .... so here goes ...



8 Things I Look Forward To

1. Weekends
2. Holidays
3. Family Time
4. Lunching with friends
5. Scrapbooking
6. Pay Day
7. Spare time to myself
8. Visiting the hairdressers


8 Things I Did Yesterday

1. Drove Blake to School
2. Went to Work
3. Drove to Newcastle
4. Gained some new clients
5. Went to a tupperware party
6. Drank lots of coffee
7. Had a blood test
8. Went to bed waaaay to late


8 Things I wish I could Do

1. Stick to a diet
2. Have an endless suppy of money
3. More Holidays
4. Buy a BMW
5. More time for scrapping
6. More Holidays
7. More hours in a day
8. More Holidays


8 Things Or Shows I've Watched Lately

1. Cold Case
2. Underbelly
3. The news
4. Today show
5. RPA
6. A Current Affair
7. Blogs
8. Emails


8 beautiful Blogs I am tagging....

Niq
Jolene
Cherie
Kell F
Kell C
Ness
Nat
Felicity

Have a great weekend everyone!

JULIE x

3 comments:

Monique said...

Thanks for the tag, Julie!
Hope you have a wonderful day at tomorrow!

Monique said...

Hey Julie!
I've left a little something for you on my blog!

Her Essential Hand said...

Not doubt you had lots of fun at the mega crop!!
Show us your Lo's :) lol lol
Thanks for tagging me, I best go and do it!! :) x
x

GO TO SCRAPBOOK BLOSSOMS