Friday, May 08, 2009

T.G.I.F

The end of another week and a much welcomed weekend begins!

Have been desperately fighting off a cold for the past few days .... scratchy throat, watery eyes etc. The old Betadine Throat Gargle is keeping things at bay (i swear by that stuff ... grosse and all as it is). I definately do not have time to get sick !

I have done sooo much scrapping in the last week or so but unfortunately can't share anything at this stage.

But, i do have to tell you that the most devine range arrived at SnB today ... it looks scrumptious on the site but is totally gorgeous in real life ... i think this is my favourite at the moment (he he ... until the next new shipment arrives !!)


If you want to see more ..... go HERE

I am planning a very relaxing weekend including of course our special day on Sunday ... Mother's Day. Hope you all have a lovely day and get to spend it with someone special!!

Have a great weekend everyone!

Keep smiling :O)

JULIE xx

3 comments:

Ceci said...

Can't wait to get my collage press order I put in at SnB! Looks very yummy. :) Hope you keep that cold at bay Julie.

Michelle Jamieson said...

Gorgeous papers!!

I hope you had a lovely Mothers Day!

Chelle XX

Her Essential Hand said...

I hope your feeling better and that you had a great mothers day.
Cant wait to see what scrapping you have been upto!
Love the new look blog too!!
x

GO TO SCRAPBOOK BLOSSOMS