Thursday, March 19, 2009

On the scrapbooking front ...

I am working my way through lots of exciting projects to meet looming deadlines ... but here's a few i can now share.

Last week was the Bumper Summer Worskhop at SnB ... this was a lovely bright kit and included the gorgeous Prima stamp set. Lots of fun to play with and we completed 3 layouts ...





Only 10 more sleeps 'til this ...



This will be a great scrap day with a bunch of fun ladies. More details HERE

As mentioned ... there is an optional FREE WORKSHOP being held on the day. Here is a sneak peek of what we'll be creating:




You will be able to create the LO using items from your own stash, or budget kit will be available for purchase on the day (for approx $10). All details will be posted on the SnB forum in the next few days so you know what you'll need to bring!

That's all i can share for now ... hope everyone is having a great week!

I'm loving the weather at the moment .... sunny days and cool nights ... can't get much better than that!

Keep smiling :O)
JULIE x

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Hi Julie! I want to come play on Mega Scrap Day...if I leave now, do you think I will get there in time? lol! Sounds like so much fun! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm with you, always great to make new connections. To answer your question, I live in North Carolina, the opposite of the states. I've been to Vegas and the Grand Canyon...yep, amazing! If you ever make it back, try our side of the nation. We have a great deal of beauty to share ourselves! Love your LO's...especially the first one. Too, too cute!

Her Essential Hand said...

Wow, totally love that silly LO!!!! That sneak peek for the crop day looks amazing.. if only I live in NSW :)
Have a good weekend.
Felicity x

Carol said...

You have been busy Julie, your layouts look fantastic!
I am loving the weather atm too. Gotta love Autumn

Anonymous said...

Hey Julie, love that 'Silly' LO too! Can't wait for the crop day. At least I'm lucky enough to be able to literally roll out of bed to be there! LOL!

GO TO SCRAPBOOK BLOSSOMS