Sunday, May 04, 2008

In the past two weeks ....

i have obviously been very sidetracked and haven't blogged!

May the truth be known ... i have been around ... just hadn't gotten to updating.

Since my last post:

* The sun has come out .... yeah!! I am sure i absorb lots of happy energy from the sun ... i know we need rain but it makes me irritable and agitated.

* My Mum & Dad have come home ... Mum is on the improve but in the midst of organising lots of tests etc to find out what is going on. Thinking positive that nothing is majorly wrong and they'll be able to set off again real soon to continue holidaying.

* We celebrated Mum's birthday - 1st May (nice to have her home for this) ... Happy Birthday Mum! (sorry about the blurry photo)


* Blake is back at school ... that means we are back into the routine of uniforms, lunches, homework etc etc.

* I have done a truckload of scrapping ...

These LO's just for the fun of it


This is my niece Jessica and these gorgeous papers are the DreamStreet Birdie Bits range from S'n'B. I have used one of the long journalling diecuts to create a lift flap and this is the underneath.


Using the scrummy new fancy Pants range ... this is a LO of Blake when he was about 4. He used to love answering the phone but would always pick it up and not even say 'hello' ... just "Who Is It?".


Last week was the 3 night 'Mega All Boyz Workshop' for SnB .... here are the 6 layouts and OTP projects ...










Joined in on the fun at the SnB National Scrapbook Day CyberCrop last night ... what a great bunch of ladies ... lots of madness & laughter (and a little bit of scrapbooking) as well as the hilarious 'Sexy Slippers' competition (which i 'didn't win ... i think it was poor attempt of photo editing to make my
legs un-hairy he he !!)

... and if your wondering why i'm wearing odd slippers, that's becuase i couldn't decided which ones i liked best !! LOL

I am currently finishing off a few projects for my committments during May 'cause on Tuesday i have surgery on my hand and will be out of action for a few weeks (hopefully i'll still pop and and say 'hi' and test out my one handed typing skills LOL!)

Hope you've all had a great weekend.

Keep smiling :O)

JULIE x

1 comment:

Leeanne O'C said...

Hi Julie

Your layouts are fantastic you have certainly been busy. good luck with your op I'll be thinking of your.

cheers

Leeanne x

GO TO SCRAPBOOK BLOSSOMS