Thursday, January 03, 2008

I've Been Tagged :O)

Thanks Michelle!

Haven't done the 'tagged' thing for a while ... here's a bit of fun!

The rules of the game:
• Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
• Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog, we all want to know them.
• Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
• Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog

Ok, here goes...7 Random facts about me!

1) Growing up i maintained that i was never getting married and never having children ... have done both once ... it's all good - still happily married and love my guys to bits (DH - Mark & Blake - 10 yrs old)!!
2) My husband always teases that i drive too slow ... but ... i have never been booked for speeding (touch wood!!) and that is more that i can say for him !! LOL!
3) I have had 3 major goals in life (1 childhood dream & 2 adult life goals) ... childhood dream is to go to Disneyland/America - we are booked to fly out for 3 weeks on 27th Sept ... adult goals to own my own business - that became effected in Oct 2007 ... the other is to buy a brand new 3 series BMW - will have to keep working towards this one!
4) I am absolutely, totally, extremely mousephoebic sp?. Not real fond of frogs either but totally don't do mice!!! arghhh!!
5) I have never had any broken bones ... have had a few close calls ... but no breaks to date!
6) I have been skydiving (tandem) ... rather scary landing (this was one of those close calls mentioned in No. 6) ... other than the landing he he! it was an awesome amazing unreal experience and the biggest adrenalin rush i have ever had in my whole life. I would recommend to anyone to at least try it once!
7) Thinking, Thinking, Thinking of one last piece of trivial information .... my favourite number is 8 (pinched this one off Michelle LOL!)

I tag:

1) Karen G
2) Jane
3) Leeanne
4) Kelley
5) Cherie
6) Megan
7) Karen D

Happy Holidays!
JULIE x

2 comments:

Michelle Jamieson said...

Great to see you've done your tag...
Learnt a little more about you!! :)

Chelle Xx

Anonymous said...

Hey Julie

HAPPY HAPPY new year to you and your family :0)

LOVED reading your tag answers

JULIEx

GO TO SCRAPBOOK BLOSSOMS