Wednesday, October 10, 2007

DOUBLE JINX

This week i have double jinxed myself ... but it was good jinxing!!

1) Jury Duty - after waiting for instructions for 2 days it was decided that the panel i had been nominated for was not required .... YEE HAH!
2) Pulication submission - although i was prepared for another rejection, i did send in a LO to be considered ... and ... i got a POSITIVE reply!! Another YEE HAH!

Now it just proves that thinking aloud on my blog can be beneficial ....

Dear Blog, i really wish i could win lotto ....

keep your fingers crossed for me !!! LOL!!

JULIE :O)

7 comments:

Karen Day said...

haha julie!!! congrats on the publication :D its exciting isnt it!!

Leeanne O'C said...

The power of positive thinking hey!! Maybe it does work.

I must give it ago..

Dear Blog I really wish I could win lotto the week after Julie wins. (lol)

Finger crossed for you and me

Cheers

leeanne x

Leeanne O'C said...

Of course that last line should have read fingers crossed. It is very hard to cross one finger. hehe!!

Must remember to proof read before I hit publish comment.

cheers again

leeanne x

Megan said...

good luck with that third wish Julie!!!

Congrats on the acceptance too!!! That is great news.

Megan xx

Julie said...

LOL Julie - congrats on the acceptance of your layout...... and in not having to finish the rest of the Jury Duty lol.

Let me know how the the third one works out ... might have to plaster a few wishes of my own across my blog ;D

chat soon
Julie H xx

Michelle Jamieson said...

Congrats on the publication...looking forward to seeing that one!:)

Love the comment about lotto...maybe I should start thinking out loud, too! LOL

Chelle Xx

Jane said...

How exciting Julie and congratulations - but it's not surprising your work is amazing.

Fingers crossed that you're third wish comes true!!!

GO TO SCRAPBOOK BLOSSOMS