Saturday, July 07, 2007

3 POSTS IN 1 WEEK ...

Wow, talk about Blogger overkill!!! LOL!

Just thought i'd pop in and do a quick post and share the 2 LO's i did this afternoon ... yep, found some scrapbooking time (at the expense of washing and housework ... oh well!).


This LO is to join in on the July challenge for SCRAPBOOK'n'BiTS ... Had to be mainly teal/green & pink theme, and using at least 3 flowers ... mmm ... the pink and flowers thing for me is a challenge in itself 'cause i mainly always do boy scrapbooking and don't tend to use pink for this and definately can't get my head around using flowers on a boys LO ... anyway ... not a bad effort for a non pink, non flower scrapbooker! (PS - my main flower quota is the rub-on surround on the koala photo!).




This LO is photos from a short getaway in Canberra back in 05'.

This is the start of my grand scrapbooking plan ... scrapbooking all my old photos and using up a large quantity of the MAJOR stash of pp etc that i have ... I think this is every scrapbooker's mission at some stage ... I'm sure i have promised myself this many times before !! LOL!



Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Cheers,
JULIE C x

No comments:

GO TO SCRAPBOOK BLOSSOMS